- With transfection-enhancer increase effective DNA transfection
- Lower cytotoxicity
Performance test data
- Cell: H1299
- Sample type: Plasmid DNA, GFP
- Detection: Microscope & flowcytometry
- Do not add the antibiotics to the medium during transfection as this causes cell death.
- Maintain the same seeding conditions between experiments.
- For most cell lines, transfection in the absence of serum is optimal. For HeLa cells, high-level transfection requires the presence of serum in the medium during transfection. This option should be tested if optimization does not yield high-level transfection.
- Some no serum medium might inhibit the transfection of cation ion and plasmid. We recommend using the reduced serum medium without serum.
- Different cell types and number of passages might lead to different transfection efficiency, and we recommend using at least two different concentrations of transfection reagent as the control in new transfect experiments to optimize experimental conditions.