The Genomic DNA Isolation Kit (Plant) is designed specifically for genomic DNA isolation from plant samples. This unique buffer system ensures total DNA with high yield and good quality from samples. The spin column system is designed to purify or concentrate DNA samples which have been previously isolated using buffers. The entire procedure can be completed in one hour without phenol / chloroform extraction. The isolated DNA is suitable for PCR or other enzymatic reactions.
- Delivering high-quality genomic DNA with the fast procedure.
- Ready-to-use genomic DNA for high performance in any downstream application.
- Highly purified and high yield genomic DNA can be extracted from various samples.
- Optimized lysis buffer for the efficient lysis.
- Designed to rapidly purify high-quality DNA using spin column format.
- Gene cloning.
- Southern blotting.
- SNP genotyping.
The quality of the Genomic DNA Isolation Kit (Plant) is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.