The Genomic DNA Isolation Kit (Blood/Cultured Cell/Fungus) is designed specifically for genomic DNA isolation from the whole blood, frozen blood, buffy coat, cultured animal/bacterial cells and fungus. This unique buffer system ensures genomic DNA with high yield and good quality from samples. The spin column is designed to purify or concentrate genomic DNA products which have been previously isolated using buffers. The entire procedure can be completed in 1 hour without phenol/ chloroform extraction. Purified genomic DNA is suitable for use in PCR or other enzymatic reactions.
- Fast procedure and delivering high-quality genomic DNA.
- Ready-to-use genomic DNA for high performance in any downstream application.
- Highly purified and high yield genomic DNA can be extracted from various samples.
- Optimized lysis buffer for the efficient lysis.
- Designed to rapidly purify high-quality DNA using spin column format.
- Gene cloning.
- Southern blotting.
- SNP genotyping.
The quality of the Genomic DNA Isolation Kit (Blood/Cultured Cell/Fungus) is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.