Extract Reagent (Genomic DNA Isolation Reagent) provides an easy 3-step method to isolate high yields of total DNA (from tissue, cultured animal and bacterial cells, blood and serum). This unique reagent ensures total DNA with a high yield and good quality from samples of unlimited size. If a large sample is required, the reagent volume can be scaled proportionately, making this reagent not only very user-friendly but also highly versatile. The DNA phenol extraction is not required and the entire procedure can be completed in 90 minutes.
- Fast procedure and delivering high-quality genomic DNA.
- Ready-to-use DNA for high performance in any downstream application.
- Consistent DNA yields from a small amount of the starting material.
- Time flexibility.
- Ease of DNA extraction technique or method.
- Quantity of DNA needed.
- Molecular weight and size of DNA.
- The purity of DNA required.
- Downstream applications of DNA.
The quality of the GD Reagent is tested on a lot-to-lot basis to ensure consistent product quality.